This limited warranty shall apply to products sold under fFLAT5 brand (the “Product”). Three C Consultancy, warrants that the Product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in materials and workmanship (“Limited Warranty”).
True Honest provides 12 months Limited Warranty for the product from initial purchase date, according to conditions listed below :
- Original purchase invoice issued by our authorized distributors or authorized agents must be presented upon request of warranty service.
- This Limited Warranty service is not provided if:
- Any cosmetic and visual damages are found on the product;
- Product damages due to accidental damage, negligence, misuse, inappropriate input of electricity voltage, improper installation of product, unauthorized product testing, unauthorized repair, and product alteration.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover exterior product housing, and consumable items such as cable, ear pad, and ear hook.
- Service charges may apply to customers under certain circumstances, and spare parts charges may apply as well.
- Any defective parts of the product, if replaced by our authorized service professionals, shall become our property.
- There is no warranty and guarantee of refurnishing cosmetic appearance of the product to brand new after the required repair service.
- Shipment and transportation to for warranty and repair to be responsible by customers
- If this product is no longer manufactured, or any of its spare parts are not available, customer accepts that our Company is absolved from the duty of repairing this product even it is under warranty but we shall replace this product of the same kind.
- In case of disputes, final decision of our company is final.
- This Warranty Terms and Conditions is subject to change without prior notice. For most updated versions, please visit www.fflat5.co.uk